Bershka, Massimo Dutti et Little Red Dress

Before some outfit post, I decided to show you some things I've bought recently. These days I just don't have have much time to do outfit posts, although I do not justify myself.
In last few weeks I was searching for navy shirt, I now I finally had found it. It's Massimo Dutti and I just fell in love with her. The second one is necklace. I've got it as a gift a few days ago.Red dress (this cut as shown) - something I was searching for. Girls from Little Barbie Shop of Horrors truly cheered me today. Little black  bag - Eternity of classical masterpiece !








Necklace as a gift


Little red dress - Little Barbie Shop od Horrors 

Ring a ding ding! It's The Little Red Dress. Say, you do know that men love women in red; YES? Calling all you style-conscious mavens! It's the perfect season for The Little Red Dress!



 Bershka
Little black  bag - Eternity of classical masterpiece !


Addicted !


Week in photos ...

Also my peplum is coming tommorrow, so there's noone happier than me !
Cheers to that !


Share:

15 comments

  1. ova bershkina torba je vrh :) kupima sam jednu u Istanbulu za neke mizerne pare..i volim je najvise :)) super post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Svidja mi se majica i bershka bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meni se sviđa ova crvena haljina jako :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. super su slike :) svidja mi se majica :D
    xo
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. PA nije li sve ovo prekrasno <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Svratim na tvoj blog i svaki put se osjećam kao pravi tomboy jer si ti tako ženstvena i elegantna :)

    Predivne su nove stvarčice <3

    Mia :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ogrlica, crvena haljina, clutch <3 <3 <3
    Volim sve sto kupis!

    :****

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely post!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ajme crvena haljina je predivna!

    ReplyDelete
  10. obozavam pruge, uvijek bi ih nosila.

    cmokkkk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super slike,ogrlica i torba su odlične

    http://a1l8b1n1a.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haljina crvena je divna! Kao stvorena za tebe!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haljina i ogrlica su predivne! :)

    ReplyDelete